lets look at it this way

* Round of Applause *

I just don't understand what games people have been watching recently .... Fergie has been covering every blade of the grass for us at times, in order to cover the deficiencies of some of the muppets surrounding him on the park - and this is his reward

You came with a reputation Paul, you have now lost it .... go, and take Mr Murray with you! :sigh:

Gersjim that is maybe the problem, that he wants to do too much. If he would try and get forward more instead of picking every ball off the defence it might get better dividends.

People have short memories of the possibility that Barry Ferguson was sold to keep the bank away from our doors when DM was FORCED to pay them over �£5M - was it a conincidence that this happened the same time as Fergie 'fucked off to Blackburn'?

Ferguson ASKED for a transfer yet you imply that he was sold because Murray wanted the cash for him.

Yes the club could have kept him but why keep someone against their will ??

Gersjim that is maybe the problem, that he wants to do too much. If he would try and get forward more instead of picking every ball off the defence it might get better dividends.

Can't believe that the Captain of Rangers is being criticised for 'doing to much'. Like us, if we were playing in this SHIT Rangers team, we to would be trying to do everyone elses job.

Cammy F

Ferguson ASKED for a transfer yet you imply that he was sold because Murray wanted the cash for him.

Yes the club could have kept him but why keep someone against their will ??

OK, you've obviously bought DM's line - I certainly don't think that it is coincidence that Fergies sale came at the same time as a final demand from the bank. Hey, maybe it was, but why did BF 'know' that he'd return to Rangers the week after he 'fucked off to Blackburn'?

Cammy F

Guest RONALDO

Cme on guys, lets be perfectly honest here, we need ferguson more than we need PLG, We need to get fighters in the team and neither plg nor any of his signings are, so come on SIR DAVID, sort out this sorry mess.

OK, you've obviously bought DM's line - I certainly don't think that it is coincidence that Fergies sale came at the same time as a final demand from the bank. Hey, maybe it was, but why did BF 'know' that he'd return to Rangers the week after he 'fucked off to Blackburn'?

Cammy F

Are you a conspiracy theorist Cammy ? ;)

DM has a shed-load of money and whilst we know that he doesnt like to spend it on Rangers he could easily have trumped up the 5 mill without selling his prized asset.

But maybe you are right - one thing we do know is that what you, and I, have posted is nothing but speculation.

Can't believe that the Captain of Rangers is being criticised for 'doing to much'. Like us, if we were playing in this SHIT Rangers team, we to would be trying to do everyone elses job.

Cammy F

Cammy you must know that in every setup there has to be a clear line.

If Fergie is everywhere and nowhere then it breaks the structure. Your Central midfielder taking corners, freekicks from the wings.Why?

If our wingers or wingbacks can't do it then it is time we got some that can.

Guest carter001

Fergie is a true Ranger. His departure to Blackburn, by his own admission, was the biggest regret of his life. He had everything, playing and captaining the team he loves but, the press and the "same as Paul McStay - only ever played in Scotland, would be sh*te elsewhere" tag forced him to leave - not Dm or the need for money.

He was lucky to get back and said he would never leave again (unless pushed).

He is by far our best player and the other players can only dream of showing the same work-ethic and energy.

With 2 1/2 years left on his contract he should stay and await PLG's departure - I don't think he will be here for next season.

PLG better know exactly what he is doing - this could be the biggest decision of his Rangers career.

Are you a conspiracy theorist Cammy ? ;)

DM has a shed-load of money and whilst we know that he doesnt like to spend it on Rangers he could easily have trumped up the 5 mill without selling his prized asset.

But maybe you are right - one thing we do know is that what you, and I, have posted is nothing but speculation.

If David Murray has 'shit-loads of money', like he has, why hasn't he invested any into Rangers? Why did he 'spirit away' the CL and JJB money? Why are we still in debt? Why can't we afford to buy decent players to support a supposed world class manager?

All is not what it seems with DM, investment, money and his desire for Rangers Football Club.

Cammy F

Cammy you must know that in every setup there has to be a clear line.

If Fergie is everywhere and nowhere then it breaks the structure. Your Central midfielder taking corners, freekicks from the wings.Why?

If our wingers or wingbacks can't do it then it is time we got some that can.

I know, but what I am saying is put yourself in BF's shoes - you are a RANGER, your fellow players aren't doing their job - what would you do? Shrug your shoulders and let them continue to play SHIT or try to influence the game anyway you can? I know what I would do, and its the same as BF. Whether that is 'right' or 'wrong' is a matter of opinion.

Cammy F