Noted but I think I managed to avoid the worst of it. For example the modus operandi suggested in #187 sounds realistic to me.

I'm not saying there aren't any useful posts BH, but I've been looking in on that LSE chat every now and again for the past year and it's constantly getting trolled by obsessed tims.

What worries me most about the share price is that over the last 3 months it's halved in a straight line down from 48p to 24p (excluding the late reported 20.5p which just makes it worse and shows that anyone selling in any volume is going to get hammered) and on a day to day basis sellers far outnumber buyers e.g. today 477,717 sold 24,439 bought.

Stock markets usually anticipate events they don't usually react to them (unless they are far different from expectations). To summarise what I wrote a recently, the share price is based on the future profitability of the Club and investors will take a view based on their assumptions about events that will influence that future profitability. Whilst a lot of these assumptions will be sporting, others will be based on their confidence or otherwise in the CEO and the Board to get the (cost cutting/ revenue increasing) job done.

Right now it doesn't look as if that confidence is very high.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
slight corrction to price & buyers

I'm not saying there aren't any useful posts BH, but I've been looking in on that LSE chat every now and again for the past year and it's constantly getting trolled by obsessed tims.

Understood and there are one or two obvious ones today but there are also some quite insightful comments (like the stuff about Wallace at Man City). I guess it's just sorting out the wheat from the chaff.

Something that's slightly puzzling is why Mr Zeus Capital didn't dump his free shares back in the summer when Green & Ahmad were selling off their free shares? Why would he sit on them for so long and then dump them at a price much lower then the lowest ever price for the shares?

Something that's slightly puzzling is why Mr Zeus Capital didn't dump his free shares back in the summer when Green & Ahmad were selling off their free shares? Why would he sit on them for so long and then dump them at a price much lower then the lowest ever price for the shares?

Greed?

Or perhaps his intended buyer wouldn't pay what he wanted?