In a week when Celtic's financial and land deals come under "scrutiny", I thought it was quite apt that the mhedia churned out a positive sellik story to defect. The Sunday Mhail are running a big 2 page spread on how Fergus saved Celtic, written by none other than Brian Wilson, the man being linked with their soft loans...

They don't even try to keep it subtle anymore..

In a week when Celtic's financial and land deals come under "scrutiny"' date=' I thought it was quite apt that the mhedia churned out a positive sellik story to defect. The Sunday Mhail are running a big 2 page spread on how Fergus saved Celtic, written by none other than Brian Wilson, the man being linked with their soft loans...

They don't even try to keep it subtle anymore..[/quote']

:lol: I was just looking at the paper\rhag online, thinking exactly the same thing, then flicked across to here, and this was the very first post I read. It's shocking how blatant it is, but you have got to hand it to their propaganda machine again - it kicks in automatically now at the sound of an 'alarm'.

Brian Wilson is ra Sellik's official centenary biographer. In 1988, he penned a tome entitled, 'Celtic - a Century with Honour'.

I know, stop laughing at the back. Even the Yahoos ignored the book, Brian has a couple of garages in Dunoon(he was the long term owner of the West Highland Free Press) containing 20,000 unsold copies.