If they miss the CL Group stages next season, I would think you might hear noises emanating from the east end. Somebody will have to take the blame.

I reckon quite a few of their main players could be gone by next season anyway.Who wants to play in this league every week? Just ask Ledley

I think the crux of the matter is the only interesting thing that ever happens in Scottish football is the old firm derbies and helicopter Sunday type scenarios when they happen.

Apart from us I don't watch any Scottish football, though that has always been the case. The last Scottish game I can remember watching apart from us was when Caley beat Celtic to save our season.

I think Aberdeen's figures are up a bit on the back of their 'good' season, are they not? As long as someone, somewhere has an increase of a couple of thousand Radio Pravda will carry on wheeling out the 'Record Harvest' stories about how wonderful everything is.

It's like living in a parallel universe - every team is bursting at the seams with fresh, exciting Scottish talent, the fans are flooding through the gates, enthused by the new spirit of competition and sporting integrity which has surged through the body of Scots football like a drug since we got the boot. Every game is a cracker, 90 minutes of relentless entertainment which must surely have scouts from all Europe booking flights to Glasgow, Aberdeen and Edinburgh airports to find out what this revival has to offer.

All that said, I'd hate to see a comparable list for our games like the one above, because there's no doubt the figures are dropping.

You need to remember that many clubs are giving out free ST's and free matchday tickets so the attendance figures are fictitious anyway in my opinion.

I know of St Mirren & Motherwell supporters buying one adult season ticket and getting THREE free U16 ST's !!!!!!!!

Agree with all of your post andy_steel.

Would be interested in seeing a comparable list for us too. Think it would show a difference as we count all tickets sold too, but don't think it woul look as ridiculous as Celtic's. Do we really believe 24,000 season ticket holders didn't turn up for the Partick game????