Former Rangers players Gough and Rae back scheme to hand club's supporters power...

Have read this thread and looked at other forums. Couple of things I'm confused about. 1. The guys behind it are saying they still support buyrangers. So we will have two schemes running in tandem? Not saying there is anything wrong with this but it may lead to confusion. 2. How does SDS reconcile having two schemes running for the same purpose?

Would it have not been easier to alter the buyrangers scheme to suit all?

What would be the aim(s) of any boycott? You want the Easdales to leave and hand their shares back to the club for £0, is that it?

No I want them to start running us with a goal of being Scotlands premier club. Not worrying about share dilution when someone's offering to pump in millions for the club benefit. I want the outright theft to stop.

What they do with there shares beyond that is entirely up to them.

Oh and when he's on tv I want him to stop telling lies about having put a million in. That ones just for him. The rest should also feel free to be honest.

Seems to that BuyRangers has the merit of being in existence and actually owning shares whereas this new 'scheme' is still at the proposal stage. If supporters are really interested in owning the club - which I personally doubt - then why bother setting up an alternative scheme?

Seems to that BuyRangers has the merit of being in existence and actually owning shares whereas this new 'scheme' is still at the proposal stage. If supporters are really interested in owning the club - which I personally doubt - then why bother setting up an alternative scheme?

Presumably because they think it has more chance/a chance of succeeding?

I'd imagine Friday's meeting at the Louden will answer your questions.

As for the CIC being set up, I'm not sure that's happened yet. TWWC did say an initial one was set up last year but that won't be used for the actual scheme going forward.

I think one of the most important questions to be answered will be why did the organisers feel the existing BuyRangers model and/or using the RST for the CIC wasn't the best route. So far, I've not really seen either addressed so far; even if the debate has been quite intense.