Sad state of affairs all round

It sure is. How any Rangers fan can still be on the boards side is beyond me. Although it seems to be web based fanatics so who knows who they really are. As i said to Ian yesterday i have not met any Bear in person who is supportive of the parasites ruining our club.

It sure is. How any Rangers fan can still be on the boards side is beyond me. Although it seems to be web based fanatics so who knows who they really are. As i said to Ian yesterday i have not met any Bear in person who is supportive of the parasites ruining our club.

Two regular members of this site have met me more than once

The only thing i know about you personally is that you are a thoroughly decent fella who has a thing for Charles Green. What is it about the board that gets your vote mate?

Most of them have hardly been here for one, we won't get much better than Wallace's CV and he's opened himself up for scrutiny at the end of his 120 days.

It's not really about them having my vote, I expect them to produce a plan for us all to see. But this thing where we think the worst of everyone and want to chase them out after hardly anytime at all, I just don't think it's right.

Most of them have hardly been here for one, we won't get much better than Wallace's CV and he's opened himself up for scrutiny at the end of his 120 days.

It's not really about them having my vote, I expect them to produce a plan for us all to see. But this thing where we think the worst of everyone and want to chase them out after hardly anytime at all, I just don't think it's right.

Just what is Wallaces CV exactly though? He wasn't the main man at City and their books were not exactly in good shape when he was there either.

How long does it take to see that we don't need Cribaris, Perrys or Huttons sitting in the stands, we don't need a squad of 34 players, we don't need a manager on £400k a year or coaches on slightly less, we don't need to be paying media house and apparently one other media company to put out positive spin? Looks to me like they are just playing for more time. 120 days, what needed done could have been drawn up and action taken within a matter of hours.

One thing annoying me is we will have spent around £30m on the first team staff and squad by the time we get back to the SPL and still need to rebuild from top to bottom. For me, that is criminal. It's just completely needless imo. We have just gone about everything from day one all wrong.

Alarm bells should have went off in every Rangers fans heads when Charles Green admitted him, his consortium and board didn't have a clue about football.