Rangers First Q&A @ The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium on Monday 7pm

I don't have the information, but I will bring it up on Monday.

I wasnt having a dig mate , but I honestly feel that if infact here are 1000 , already signed up from a soft launch then that is simply amazing , but getting the message out there that fellow fans are signing up will help this snowball , that plus the great efforts getting out to supporters clubs , on the CROpod and even the possible trip to NARSA all show what is possible , well done mate

The information about sign ups is in the public domain - there was an email that was sent yesterday. Surely you have received it or have you not signed up yet?

I am a paid up member and I'll assume that you did not mean your comment the way it comes across.

But your answer proves my point.

Sending a promotional email to existing members or even those who have registered an interest if that is the case, about RangersFirst Members Give away including a statement We are getting very close to our next milestone of 1000 members; does not constitute putting the information into the public domain.

Putting the information into the public domain means putting it up on the web site or otherwise by making a public announcement. It would appear that you obtained the information ahead of anyone else to include in the promotional leaflet for Monday. This gives the impression that there is some inner cadre of people who are privy to information that others are not; and this is wrong.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

It was mentioned on the cro pod , but I may have got that wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll give that a listen thanks, because I mentioned at one of the meetings that I had written to the President of NARSA and he responded but I have not heard anything official from RF.

It would appear that you obtained the information ahead of anyone else to include in the promotional leaflet for Monday. This gives the impression that there is some inner cadre of people who are privy to information that others are not; and this is wrong.

Seems to me that you yourself thrive on being privy to information that others aren't, so what does that say about your comments here?

Seems to me that you yourself thrive on being privy to information that others aren't, so what does that say about your comments here?

I don't know, Zappa, but I'm sure you'll tell me.

I don't know anything about the inner workings of RF other than what I have gleaned from attending all the meetings. I recall it being suggested on an earlier thread that I was in some kind of "special position" at RF but I can assure you that that is not the case; indeed if anything the opposite is the case.

I don't know anything about the inner workings of RF other than what I have gleaned from attending all the meetings. I recall it being suggested on an earlier thread that I was in some kind of "special position" at RF but I can assure you that that is not the case; indeed if anything the opposite is the case.

I'm obviously not suggesting that you're in any kind of "special position" at RF, but it wouldn't surprise me if you would like to be... :smokin:

I'm obviously not suggesting that you're in any kind of "special position" at RF, but it wouldn't surprise me if you would like to be... :smokin:

I have offered my services in any way I can assist because I believe it's a worthwhile cause, with an achievable objective.

So far I have been asked to take notes/minutes (in conjunction with others) on some occasions and I was asked to review the Co-op model rules for CICCLG's which I did; probably because I have experience in both areas. I have volunteered (with others) to do presentations but this offer has not been taken up. At the same time I have asked questions and made requests for information such as those above that have not been answered.

I have offered my services in any way I can assist because I believe it's a worthwhile cause, with an achievable objective.

So far I have been asked to take notes/minutes (in conjunction with others) on some occasions and I was asked to review the Co-op model rules for CICCLG's which I did; probably because I have experience in both areas. I have volunteered (with others) to do presentations but this offer has not been taken up. At the same time I have asked questions and made requests for information such as those above that have not been answered.

Has it occurred to you to air your grievances about 'transparency' privately to those running RF rather than on a public forum where it can easily be construed as counter-productive for someone who would like to be heavily involved highlighting his perceived issues with how it's being run publicly at such an early stage? Or have you done that and not had a response, so now you're going public on order to try to pressure one?