Rangers First Q&A @ The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium on Monday 7pm

Can't make it myself but would be good to get an update on number of members and average donation from each member, Also the number of signups a week and the trend increasing/decreasing. Don't see any harm in that information being in the public domain, they should stick a counter on the website imo.

Can't make it myself but would be good to get an update on number of members and average donation from each member, Also the number of signups a week and the trend increasing/decreasing. Don't see any harm in that information being in the public domain, they should stick a counter on the website imo.

Totally agree with these points , in general people behave in a herd mentality , and if they see something successful will generally go along with it and sign up to it

I asked these questions exactly two weeks ago and am disappointed to report that no answers have been forthcoming:

1. Numbers signed up to web site
  2. Numbers signed up to pay monthly
  3. Total amount of monthly contributions
  4. Number of Life Memberships taken out for cash
  5. Number of shares pledged for LM or directly.

This information should be made public on a weekly basis in the initial stages and perhaps monthly thereafter.

I am surprised that Greg appears to have had access to the information about total sign ups when this is not in the public domain and I agree that there should be a ticker on the web site.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I asked these questions exactly two weeks ago and am disappointed to report that no answers have been forthcoming:

This information should be made public on a weekly basis in the initial stages and perhaps monthly thereafter.

I am surprised that Greg appears to have had access to the information about total sign ups when this is not in the public domain and I agree that there should be a ticker on the web site.

Totally agree and as I made the same point the other day , people like to be associated with things that are successful , and where they can see other fans joining , one of the biggest drawbacks in schemes of the past is that there was no information coming out therefore people believed they were flops/flawed and didnt join .

Get the info out there Greg

The information about sign ups is in the public domain - there was an email that was sent yesterday. Surely you have received it or have you not signed up yet?

Totally agree and as I made the same point the other day , people like to be associated with things that are successful , and where they can see other fans joining , one of the biggest drawbacks in schemes of the past is that there was no information coming out therefore people believed they were flops/flawed and didnt join .

Get the info out there Greg

I don't have the information, but I will bring it up on Monday.

The information about sign ups is in the public domain - there was an email that was sent yesterday. Surely you have received it or have you not signed up yet?

Here is the piece Greg i stalking about:

We have had a fantastic on-line response with invitations coming from many supporters’ clubs across the UK asking RangersFirst to present the scheme to their club members. We are getting very very close to our next milestone of 1000 members and to celebrate this incredible achievement we will be giving away a signed 2003 Rangers top to one of our lucky members.

But what I am not sure about is a member someone who is donating or just someone who has signed up? I am donating so getting the mails but is someone who isnt donating. Big difference between the two.