Shiels in for Hutton for me.

Don't know what to do with Jig, but Ally will play him no matter what.

We should play 4-5-1 as CB suggests. I've put Crawford and Smith in there.

Our biggest problem is that we are allowing ourselves to be closed down by being pedantic and predictable. And we are losing 50/50 balls at an alarming rate.

Arbroath didn't park the Easdale at all yesterday, and yet were very unlucky not to beat us.

Coisty will need the pre match and half time talk of his life about what it means to be a Ranger.

:cb:

:rf::bm::jig::lw:

:rc::ds::ap::ss::fa:

:nc:

As I've said elsewhere I really fear for us in this game. However on a positive note Moshni being back should help us out a lot. He wins a lot in the air whereas yesterday I'm not sure we won many aerial jousts apart from Daly's goal obviously. If Templeton was back even to come off the bench for say the last thirty minutes of either the Raith game or Utd then that would be a huge bonus in my eyes. The midfield was especially poor yesterday so if Black and Law are to miss either or both cup games I think we'll be up against it in both