Potential future first 11

Guest wezgers

That team does nothing for me. The defence isnt bad but the rest looks like an average SPL side.

____________________Another_________________

Hutton_______Webster______Svensson_____Smith

Burke________Ferguson____Hemdani______Quashie

_______________Boyd____Another_____________

You'd get rid of Mcgregor???

You'd get rid of Mcgregor???

I like a better keeper - yes.

He pulls of fine saves but also makes mistakes. I know he is young and we have been spoiled by great keepers but he isnt nowhere near ready enough to step into Klos' shoes.

........................Macgregor..................

Whittaker....Webster.....Experienced other....Smith

.............Brown......Fergie......Thompson...........

...........................Gow................................

...................Boyd............Alan Smith(loan)

Subs: Prso

Burke

Murray

Hemdani

Klos(until end of season)

I like a better keeper - yes.

He pulls of fine saves but also makes mistakes. I know he is young and we have been spoiled by great keepers but he isnt nowhere near ready enough to step into Klos' shoes.

I understand your point but I can't see the new manager changing this position, there are too many other ares that need strengthed first. Imo he has been one of the few players to be consistantly good this season. When the majority of the defence were collapsing around him he has been there to make some great saves not only in the spl but also in Europe. I dread to think where we would be if Letizi had not been injured. In every game i can see him becoming more confident, organising the defence and shouting out to players around him. Billy Thomson in a recent interview claimed Mcgregor is the most talented young keeper he has ever worked with and had no doubt he will become Scotlands No1.

If we were to replace him with a more experienced keeper I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't hang around for long.