Rangers first meeting 14/04

It's clear from some of the more strident comments on here however, that you are one of the few people who understands that.

Aye those who invest in BuyRangers are thick. Nice wee dig at fellow fans.

Btw I don't invest in either scheme.

Aye those who invest in BuyRangers are thick. Nice wee dig at fellow fans.

Btw I don't invest in either scheme.

Not at all; both schemes are complicated and not many have the knowledge or experience to see through the hype.

I don't understand much about IT, does that make me thick? On second thoughts perhaps better if you don't answer that.

Might one enquire why you do not invest in either scheme?

Not at all; both schemes are complicated and not many have the knowledge or experience to see through the hype.

I don't understand much about IT, does that make me thick? On second thoughts perhaps better if you don't answer that.

Might one enquire why you do not invest in either scheme?

Jeez you certainly have a guid conceit of yourself and very poor opinion of fellow fans.

I just decided I would prefer to hold the shares in my own name, willing to proxy at club agm's

Jeez you certainly have a guid conceit of yourself and very poor opinion of fellow fans.

I just decided I would prefer to hold the shares in my own name, willing to proxy at club agm's

As I said, we all have our own areas of knowledge and experience. I respect people who have IT skills, lawyers, accountants, artists, musicians, motor mechanics, bus drivers, you name it.

It happens that I have some financial and administrative experience especially in the area of these schemes; that doesn't make me clever and anyone else thick or vice versa.

You could hold a share or shares in your own name and still belong to a collective scheme if you believe that fans should have influence on the way the Club is run.