Thank you for the compliment.

I agree that whether fans are for King or against the Board isn't the real issue here.

The real issue is how the Club is going to move forward.

I see no point (unless as I have said previously you are going to pay for a forensic accounting operation and then follow through with civil actions if you can find evidence of wrongdoing by past or current directors) in raking over the coals of the myriad past mistakes, what's done is done and we are where we are; and that is not a good place. If 10's of thousands do not renew over the summer we face the very real prospect of admin2 and starting the new season on a large penalty points deduction. The Club can do nothing without the income from its fans; that's why occasionally I get so upset with those who would delay or withhold their money in the mistaken belief that they will somehow oust the Board that they clearly detest when that will not be the outcome at all.

There's plenty of blame to go about.

However if people consciously withhold money from the club they simply can't then absolve themselves of all responsibility if we go down an insolvency route again

Might just be my understanding of the info....

The 2nd column represents the price per share??? 3,365,000 shares @ £1 doesn't equate to £33,650.00

The total values in column 4 represents 33,415,200 shares @ £0.01......

All the shares irrespective of the actual price paid have a nominal value of £0.01.

Whether you paid £1 per share or £0.01 per share the nominal value is always £0.01 per share.

cf

There's plenty of blame to go about.

However if people consciously withhold money from the club they simply can't then absolve themselves of all responsibility if we go down an insolvency route again

if this board remove ibrox from the ownership of the club those who renew will take the blame.

But that won't happen, if it does sign me up to the ****s oot brigade

get ready to hate them then.

nor will a company with millions pledged nor 50 million of investment waiting ever go out of business.

if it does blame the board not the pledgers or investors.