Meanwhile redundancy notices were handed out yesterday.

While Ibrox is overrun with consultants brought in by Wallace trying to undo the giant clustrf*&k caused by the "consultants" brought in by Brian Stockbridge.

His salary is par for the course and the any criticism of the bonus should be delayed until we know the terms. If it is in line with proper criteria for improved financial performance then it may well be justified in whole or in part. The £25,000 for promotion isn't justified but it's a great deal beter than 100% for the same.

To be honest I have not discredited myself enough to read all of the utter shite you just posted but can you provide other league 1 teams in Scotland paying similar fees to similar figures? And please don't use the stature of our club as a retort because our current board presiding by this cretin do not have us operating in such a manner.

While BrahimHemdani tells us a boycott could sink us he's defending a salary and bonus that adds up to 2000 season books. I bet kings boycott doesn't hit 2000.

GS my friend, there's some utter morons in our support.

We are getting absolutely raped and pillaged, everything you and I said would happen has happened.

And still they go on with their shite.

I have abolutely no faith in fan ownership whatsoever but someone find me a viable fucking option and I;ll sink my entire fucking live savings into it

Imagine if it was Celtic who had endured what we are enduring.

Imagine if they had done everything exactly as we have.

Who would not have criticised them for being hopelessly incompetent; for massively overpaying top-end staff, for giving non-football people 100% bonuses, for making inaccurate public statements, for making redundancies, for asking players to take 15% cuts and for being embarrassed into disclosing remuneration figures by a concerned shareholder?

We'd have been laughing like drains as we watched Celtic fans parting with their cash to people not quite up to the job of adequately utilising it.

It isn't Celtic, though. It's us.

Rangers is no longer just a national joke. It is now a long-running national joke. What has happened, and is still happening to us, is way beyond the fantasies of even the most bitter and deeply-entrenched Rangers-haters.

For them, our predicament is better than winning the lottery.