I'm going to ask players to take a 15% wage cut, make some redundancies, blame the other guys and fans, and oh, I'm taking my 100% bonus.

Get it fucking up ye, mugs!

How many players took or were forced to take a 15% cut?

2 years in a row. Stockbridge last season for the wonderful job he did in getting the team promoted, and now Wallace on this salary plus his 25k increase for promotion. The fans need to step up together to end this.

His salary is par for the course and the any criticism of the bonus should be delayed until we know the terms. If it is in line with proper criteria for improved financial performance then it may well be justified in whole or in part. The £25,000 for promotion isn't justified but it's a great deal beter than 100% for the same.

His salary is par for the course and the any criticism of the bonus should be delayed until we know the terms. If it is in line with proper criteria for improved financial performance then it may well be justified in whole or in part. The £25,000 for promotion isn't justified but it's a great deal beter than 100% for the same.

If it is he won't be getting it. But it's not it's at easdales discession.