Calum: I've got bunch of Celtic fans proud of my role in Rangers family

Yes. His Mum and Dad split up when he was a youngster, he lived with his Mother who was one of them and was brought up supporting them. His Dad named him and supports us.

I do remember hearing that stuff before, but it doesn't bother me or mean he's really a Celtic fan, it's just the product of a mixed marriage. Let's be honest, he wouldn't have signed for us if he wasn't leaning towards his dad's way of thinking.

He doesn't say he's one tbf.

Gunning, Hutton, Tempelton, Miller, Daly...

Gunning isn't a Rangers player, yet. Miller is a Hibee mate.

Templeton? David Cooper Templeton? Are you sure? :seal:

Yes, Temps is a tim. I'm sure you know this. You ain't daft.

Yes, Temps is a tim. I'm sure you know this. You ain't daft.

I wouldn't class a Rangers player as a tim when his dad was a Rangers fan and named him David Cooper Templeton. If he was really a tim I'd suggest he probably wouldn't have signed for us either. I suppose different folk have different definitions of words like tim though.

I wouldn't class a Rangers player as a tim when his dad was a Rangers fan and named him David Cooper Templeton. If he was really a tim I'd suggest he probably wouldn't have signed for us either. I suppose different folk have different definitions of words like tim though.

The boy said it himself. Lol. They are his words, not mine. "It was odd being a Celtic fan named after Davie Cooper." His words.

Neil McCann was a tim, Jon Daly is a tim, Charlie Miller was a tim. They all signed for us.

The boy said it himself. Lol. They are his words, not mine. "It was odd being a Celtic fan named after Davie Cooper." His words.

Neil McCann was a tim, Jon Daly is a tim, Charlie Miller was a tim. They all signed for us.

"It was a sweet match for me to play in. I'm a proud Celtic fan and always will be. But Rangers were the team to come in for me and I enjoyed my time there. That's just how football works...."

Ross McCormack

I do remember hearing that stuff before, but it doesn't bother me or mean he's really a Celtic fan, it's just the product of a mixed marriage. Let's be honest, he wouldn't have signed for us if he wasn't leaning towards his dad's way of thinking.

He has admitted he is a celtic fan.

Gunning isn't a Rangers player, yet. Miller is a Hibee mate.

He's not but McCoist wants him to be.

See the post below.

Not forgetting....

34slzzp.jpg

Judas bastard.

He is a professional Ryan. It's his job to play football and his duty to look after his families well being. His loyalty at that time was not to Rangers or any other club, it was to his family. He isn't a Rangers man nor does he claim to be. He is however on record as saying his best time in football has been spent at Rangers.

Edited by Super Cooper

He is a professional Ryan. It's his job to play football and his duty to look after his families well being. His loyalty at hat time was not to Rangers or any other club, it was to his family. He isn't a Rangers man nor does he doesn't claim to be.

Meh.

Still a judas bastard.