Calum: I've got bunch of Celtic fans proud of my role in Rangers family

wasn't miller a bit of both had uncles on both sides who took him to games?

I don't remember that mate. I just remember him telling us he was a Celtic fan. He said he used to wear his Celtic top under his Rangers one when he was a kid but not sure if he was noising us up or not. It didn't take him long to change anyway. He was as blue as they come by the mid 90's.

Danny McGrain's family were staunch Rangers supporters until they believed Rangers wouldn't sign Danny because of his catholic sounding name. He was a protestant and went to Bellahousten but just had a catholic sounding name. The headmaster of Bellahousten had links to Ibrox and arranged a meeting for Danny with the management team. As I said the McGrains believe he was dropped because of his name. They later became staunch Celtic supporters. What a dream it would have been to have had Jardine and McGrain in the same Rangers team. Until his injury turned him into a butcher that is.

So how did the likes of Alex O'Hara and Peter McCloy manage to sign for Rangers and McGrain didnt?

I don't think they sound as bad as Daniel Fergus McGrain. They believed that I can't say for sure it is true.

Danny McGrain's family were staunch Rangers supporters until they believed Rangers wouldn't sign Danny because of his catholic sounding name. He was a protestant and went to Bellahousten but just had a catholic sounding name. The headmaster of Bellahousten had links to Ibrox and arranged a meeting for Danny with the management team. As I said the McGrains believe he was dropped because of his name. They later became staunch Celtic supporters. What a dream it would have been to have had Jardine and McGrain in the same Rangers team. Until his injury turned him into a butcher that is.

Oh No!! My bro signed for them. That's it I renounce my birthright and so does my entire family.

What utter drivel!

I don't think they sound as bad as Daniel Fergus McGrain. They believed that I can't say for sure it is true.

Daniel (Lions Den) is a common Christian name irrespective of religion. So is Fergus. How many Fergus - sons do you know?

Claptrap, plain and simple.

You are buying into someone's twisted stereotypical view of Rangers.

Behave yourself!!

Oh No!! My bro signed for them. That's it I renounce my birthright and so does my entire family.

What utter drivel!

They supported their son and felt aggrieved that Rangers had let them down. I can understand that. There is only a thin line between love and hate ask some divorcees.

The boy said it himself. Lol. They are his words, not mine. "It was odd being a Celtic fan named after Davie Cooper." His words.

It's all about the context of that quote because I'm guessing he was talking about when he was a kid being brought up by a Celtic supporting mother. He plays for Rangers now though and I'd wager no longer classes himself as a Celtic fan. If that's the case, then there's no reason to label him as a tim.