It really doesn't matter what anyone says, it's been clear for a long time this board do not car about the fans or what they think,this statement will be ignored and the board will continue to spin lies & bullshit.

I'm not sure if DK or anyone else has a take over plan or not,I hope someone has!,but I can't see these parasites leaving Ibrox until it has been sucked dry,each passing day has me even more worried when/how this will all end!.

We are aware that the press and certain bloggers are being briefed by Jack Irvine of Mediahouse regarding the reason for, and content of, Rangers board and investor meetings. We would ask two questions. On whose behalf is he making these briefings and how he is privy to the highly confidential and price sensitive information being discussed in these meetings?

Martin Williams of The Herald and Bill McMurdo are examples of the above.

Levels of corporate governance at Ibrox are in the gutter apart of course when it comes to not saying anything to the fans.

Mr.Wallace brings us plastic intiatives regards communication & engagement whilst refusing to engage on anything meaningful.

Mr.Wallace tells us everything is fine when there is a disconect with a large number of the support (revenue stream) and frantic meetings are held to try and agree on a stance that will present a stable image.

Mr.Easdale, a convicted fraudster that some say is like a 'shadow director' of RIFC, tells us things are 'fragile', watches the share price tumble and buys a large block of shares before it recovers.

(Note that the co-incidental doorstep interview used one of Irvines BBC conduits, Lamont who happened to have a cameraman with him)

Mr.Toxic buzzes around like a fly around shite.

A look at his client list of the past reveals a rogues gallery who prey on the vulnerable (an MO that Merlin (in his guise as preacher) isn't a stranger to).

Restricting it to Rangers you have the remits coming from SDM, CW, CG&Co, Easdale&Co.

Now you have the club/Easdale misleading the support about Irvine.

When Irvine is involved, you can be sure no good will come to the club, as per his long involvement has helped facilitate the chain of events that have brought us to where we are today.

Edited by buster.