Have Rangers given the ET permission to publish articles from the Rangers website?

This was a fuck up by the Times , which they have fully accepted , calls will be made today apologising . Basically they are so short staffed that it wasn't spotted , it wasn't intentional

Someone copied and pasted and published it by accident?

No the mistake was in not crediting Rangers

I'm not doubting someone has said that's what happened rbr, but that excuse sounds like a lie.

One of the strange things about it is that the Evening Times had Matt Lindsay up in Brora for the match and his own match report was published around 07:00 am this morning, so why would they not just have waited for their own reporter to submit his article?

They have a skeleton shift on at night , not always from the sports dept

Someone at the ET copied & pasted, then published this whole article from the Rangers site on their own ET site at around half past five yesterday though, so it wasn't exactly a graveyard shift.

Im only telling you what I know ,and what I was told

The info is much appreciated mate. I'm just telling you what I know too and I know that the copied article went out on the NewsNow/Rangers wire at 17:45 yesterday which means the article was published on the ET site around or just after half past five. It's still there on NewsNow today with the title they gave it "Boyd rescues Rangers in Brora friendly", but they edited the content on the ET site last night shortly after Gersnet published the article about it. They weren't long in taking action to correct the 'mistake' for such a short staffed team, put it that way!