Fall Out from last week

The backwards step taken by Rangers is starting to have an effect.

A Scott Brown (Rangers fan!) quote in todays`press

"Both players have attracted the interest of Rangers, but yesterday they said they would prefer a move to the east end of Glasgow. "They are two massive clubs, but now if Hibs and Celtic can come to an agreement then I would prefer to join Celtic," Brown said. "I know of Celtic's firm interest, and I think any player with ambition would be interested in being a part of what Gordon Strachan is building there."

Putting last week behind us isn�´t going to be as easy as thought :mad:

Was that not published yesterday? I think the players were quoted in the context of a discussion between the merits of Hibs and Celtic - not Rangers.

For what it's worth I think we'll sign Brown - but perhaps not this month.

Was that not published yesterday? I think the players were quoted in the context of a discussion between the merits of Hibs and Celtic - not Rangers.

For what it's worth I think we'll sign Brown - but perhaps not this month.

look at the quote mate, it looks to me, comparing " They are 2 massive clubs"

when you think about it objectively it makes sense.

This was mentioned yesterday and a few people in the media have already said that the quotes might not be accurate as they believe their agent wants to get the pair of them to move to Celtic asap for the cash more than anything else.