Gersnet Prediction League 2014/15 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

Here you go then guys, I've posted separate full GPL results and standings tables for last week's Dumbarton game and Saturday's Falkirk game on the match predictions threads for those 2 games. Links to both sets of results and standings are below:

Results & standings for Dumbarton v Rangers - Championship match 34 (GPL game 46)

Results & standings for Rangers v Falkirk - Championship match 35 (GPL game 47)

Don't forget to post your predictions for the game tomorrow! :drum:

Do it here - Predictions for QoS v Rangers - Premiership Play-Off QF1 (GPL game 49)

Is it too late now to award double points for the last six games?

The spfl have deemed them as not part of the league season by not allowing ST holders in as part of their costs, so hypothetically they are not league games, if it's good enough for them then it's good enough for us :D

I'd be up for it and I'd expect in the interest of 'sporting integrity' (and me getting into the top 10) those vying at the top would embrace the challenge :)

Is it too late now to award double points for the last six games?

The spfl have deemed them as not part of the league season by not allowing ST holders in as part of their costs, so hypothetically they are not league games, if it's good enough for them then it's good enough for us :D

I'd be up for it and I'd expect in the interest of 'sporting integrity' (and me getting into the top 10) those vying at the top would embrace the challenge :)

:D

I've thought about suggesting this a few times since it was clear we weren't catching Hearts, but didn't because Little General's been leading the GPL standings since the 9th competitive game of the season and even although it's mostly just a bit of fun, I thought it would be pretty uncool to suggest it.

I should maybe have mentioned it back in Jan/Feb, but now we're at a stage where LG's been leading the pack for almost 40 games, so I don't think we should even entertain the idea.