Gersnet Prediction League 2014/15 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

:D

I've thought about suggesting this a few times since it was clear we weren't catching Hearts, but didn't because Little General's been leading the GPL standings since the 9th competitive game of the season and even although it's mostly just a bit of fun, I thought it would be pretty uncool to suggest it.

I should maybe have mentioned it back in Jan/Feb, but now we're at a stage where LG's been leading the pack for almost 40 games, so I don't think we should even entertain the idea.

It would be very unfair and unsporting to change the rules at the last minute and would make a mockery of the entire competition.

On the other hand, it's my only hope of climbing the table. I say we change the rules at the last minute.

It would be very unfair and unsporting to change the rules at the last minute and would make a mockery of the entire competition.

On the other hand, it's my only hope of climbing the table. I say we change the rules at the last minute.

We've got the possibility of 6 play-off games, so there could be up to 48 points up for grabs. Shrewd predictions are required, not last minute rule changes. :D

We've got the possibility of 6 play-off games, so there could be up to 48 points up for grabs. Shrewd predictions are required, not last minute rule changes. :D

I don't do shrewd predictions; I do stabs in the dark and lucky guesses. So in the spirit of the new Conservative age, I say, let's all be selfish bastards and go for an immoral rule change. You know it makes sense :)