Gribz might like this. I was playing 3-5-2 with Chelsea on fifa last night. Cahill, Terry and Ivanovic as CB's, Matic and Fabregas in the middle, Hazard and Willian out wide (no wing backs!), Oscar as number 10 and Costa and Drogba through the middle getting loads of headers from out wide. Pretty destructive. Though Lukaku seems to be leaving. I think that's a bad move.

Chelsea have three terrific strikers now. The past (Drogba), the present (Costa) and the future (Lukaku). All three will have plenty to offer next season and foresee Chelsea winning every trophy next season ith Jose laughing at everyone with the Champions league held aloft after a 6-0 crushing victory against Bayern Munich.

Gribz might like this. I was playing 3-5-2 with Chelsea on fifa last night. Cahill, Terry and Ivanovic as CB's, Matic and Fabregas in the middle, Hazard and Willian out wide (no wing backs!), Oscar as number 10 and Costa and Drogba through the middle getting loads of headers from out wide. Pretty destructive. Though Lukaku seems to be leaving. I think that's a bad move.

And Arsenal beat you??? :seal:

Na have to say, my money is on Chelsea to win the premier league this season by a mile. Liverpool wont even come near the top 2.

Arsenal? Not yet.

'Pool? They are assembling a new team and no Suarez so no chance.

The contenders are Chelsea, City and believe it or not, United.

Pellegrini is a wiser guy than wee Mo and vG may need a season to get the hang of it so it's going to be City again. All will be well.

If Arsenal get Khedira then they might have a chance but defensively the are still nowhere near as strong as Chelsea or Man City.

Man Utd have got a good first 6 fixtures so will be up there.

Liverpool may as well play their home games at St Marys next season. Don't know how they can expect to improve signing half of Southamptons team.

I may have a bet on Southampton to get relegated. There is no way you can sell your first team and expect to stay up.