Ticket Information Latest

OVER the course of last weekend, Ibrox Stadium welcomed over a hundred thousand spectators to watch the Rugby Sevens at the Commonwealth Games.

Now that each of those fans - and the many who watched at home - praising the stadium have now left, the Club can begin to prepare for the upcoming season with matches against Hibs and Hearts to follow next week.

Tickets for the Petrofac Training Cup First Round tie against Hibernian on Tuesday 5 August are available and you can find out the latest information here and buy here.

Up next for the Light Blues after the midweek cup tie is the visit of Hearts for the opening day of the season on Sunday 10 August.

At that match the Club will unfurl the League One championship flag and honour the late Sandy Jardine, with the renaming of the Govan Stand in his honour.

In order to help with ticketing and to make it as easy as possible for fans, we will be extending opening hours at the Ticket Centre this Thursday and Friday - staying open until 8pm and during the weekend it is open from 10-4pm on both Saturday and Sunday.

On Monday 1 August – the day before the Hibs cup game – the centre will be open until 8pm and remain open for an hour after the game for anybody wishing to purchase tickets.

Subsequently, on the Thursday and Friday before the Hearts game - when the Championship flag will be unfurled and we unveil the Sandy Jardine Stand - opening hours is extended to 8pm.

If you have any queries or wish to buy tickets over the phone, the Hotline is open 12 hours a day and the Online Sales website is available 24 hours a day.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7337-ticket-information-latest

Can't see there being a huge crowd for the Hibs game with it being on BBC Alba but I'd be surprised if the stadium wasn't pretty much full for the first league match.

I'm down south for that so may not even be able to see it on TV. :(

Can't see there being a huge crowd for the Hibs game with it being on BBC Alba but I'd be surprised if the stadium wasn't pretty much full for the first league match.

I'm down south for that so may not even be able to see it on TV. :(

my guess is 35k

they have doubled hearts allocation.

I think that's because Hearts have sold their initial allocation request and have agreed with us to pay up front for the rest . It seems there's been negotiation with Hearts for a few days about this