Smith starts the weeding out

We are struggling to be the 2nd best club in Scotland at the mo, so fuck european football as far as im concerned, lets get back on top in Scotland first!

Agree totally.

I will take mediocrity in Europe until we can actually call ourselves the top club in the country again.

We need to be realistic - we are MILES behind the Tims and until we can resolve that issue Europe is a secondary priority, or at least should be (and qualifying for the CL is actually a domestic issue, not European - before the pedants start - of which I am usually one)

Yeah, i think he will be better prepared now too .... but let's get realistic for a second guys!

Our club is rotten to the core at the mo, and it needs someone like Smith to try and put that right (with proper support from DM) We are struggling to be the 2nd best club in Scotland at the mo, so fuck european football as far as im concerned, lets get back on top in Scotland first!

Great Post FJ. Agree completely. :thup:

I think all that is coming out now Shows PLG was was indeed fighting dressing room cliques.

Unfortunatly the instigator seems to be getting away with it.

If Murray knew this then it is diabolical that he never backed his manager.

Meant to respond to this one earlier!

I still think PLG had to go ... he was clueless about our game, and although it's maybe a sad take on our game that he couldn't import the best of ideas from European football, we may just have to accept that there are some elements of the Scottish game we can't change!

However, it's nice to see they have weeded out one troublemaker already, and i hope they continue to do so ...... and if that means our former club captain too, then so be it!

Meant to respond to this one earlier!

I still think PLG had to go ... he was clueless about our game, and although it's maybe a sad take on our game that he couldn't import the best of ideas from European football, we may just have to accept that there are some elements of the Scottish game we can't change!

However, it's nice to see they have weeded out one troublemaker already, and i hope they continue to do so ...... and if that means our former club captain too, then so be it!

Again I happen to agree on all counts Jim !

Yes your a real supporter

How can you come to that conclusion because Gazza_8 has the personal opinion that our standard of play in Europe will be lower with WS in charge.

Doesn't make him any less of a supporter than you or I.

Not your best post that is for sure !

Again I happen to agree on all counts Jim !

Like every fan, i just want to see us get to the bottom of this whole debacle. The only disagreement i have with some is that i still think PLG was unsuited to us and im quite glad he went ....... but if Fergie and others were causing problems, get them out too!