Hi folks

Without going into it too deeply, I feel I cannot follow the other 2 sites I am a member of who go to extremes with fighting each other, all to our detriment as fans.

When I go to Kirkcaldy tomorrow, it will be with a sad heart and hope the team just rip it up to cheer me.

I have sadly become a NAPM (Not a Penny More) to the regime.

I find the idea that the shares groups have decide to buy-into the open offer of £4.97 for 23% (?) of the club abhorrent. Why? Surely the majority want the clowns out and therefore handing them a wee bit more cash is an own goal? Even if the motivation is to become more involved percentage-wise, you hold-back on this one. The LSE announcement already conceded there would be a further offer if we get there. Those shares would be capable of being bought at an even better rate by FF/BR.

What am I missing?? Why why why have BR/RF decided to expend the funds now???????

sis - I have read your posts - if your reason to exist is that a) you wish the best for our club and b) you wish further representation/ownership, I cannot see that giving the sp*vs a stumbling-along bung, progresses us towards either of these goals.

Worst case scenario, the company goes bust again and the collective fan shareholders left holding the baby again. Save the money would have been my preferred solution during this fire sale - buy in the next general offer if it seems the regime is gonna survive. Explain please they might have taken the decision to invest in the Easdales in this round as I respect your thoughts.

sis - I have read your posts - if your reason to exist is that a) you wish the best for our club and b) you wish further representation/ownership, I cannot see that giving the sp*vs, progresses us towards either of these goals.

Worst cast scenario, the company goes bust again and the collective fan shareholders left holding the baby again. Save the money would have been my preferred solution during this fire sale - buy in the next general offer if it seems the regime is gonna survive. Explain please as I respect your thoughts.

As I said I'm far from convinced they should be taking part but they have made a rod for their own backs so to speak and are basically damned if they do damned if they don't.

If indeed we do slip into an insolvency event then how they going to pitch fan ownership on from there?

Very good closing question - I have the original min buy (only £500) , did not take-up my open offer as not paying for an Easedale butt plaster . I have to suggest to you a worst case.

Admin and perhaps worse - how are the Rangers First and Buy Rangers gonna explain to their members they lost ALL their investment cos those in control of the fund went headlong- on this Open Offer?

Start again from what's left in the trust account? Aye - that's sure to inspire confidence in our fund managers!

Hi RAB - "Talk of administration is premature" - wow!

If tomorrow does not come out well, it is next week! I admire your support, but being 'STAUNCH AS F8CK" just ain't rocking my boat mate!

Who told you next week? Craig Houston?

The board will need to raise funds by way of loans

I give give my nightmare scenario which I belive to be reasonable........the PLC (RIFC) assume control of the assets from the Club subsidiary (TRFC) in lieu of debts. The company can now sell TRFC to Dave King or whoever for a nominal £1 and let him bear the costs as a fitba club of getting us up at his expense and his fault/abuse if we don't. RIFC have the assets anyway