Talk of administration at present is premature. Funds will be raised by selling Ibrox and MP and leasing them back. Do you want that ? I don't but hey carry on with these boycotts. See where we end up

No one will buy ibrox knowing we will never set foot in it until it's returned for free.

I give give my nightmare scenario which I belive to be reasonable........the PLC (RIFC) assume control of the assets from the Club subsidiary (TRFC) in lieu of debts. The company can now sell TRFC to Dave King or whoever for a nominal £1 and let him bear the costs as a fitba club of getting us up at his expense and his fault/abuse if we don't. RIFC have the assets anyway

I actually posted that a week or two back. IF this offer has not been successful (although I think it will have been) then the investors more than likely will sell the football club to recover the debt.

Thanks BH - I actually think this is a scenario and why the PLC is where it is - sorry I hadn't read it you predicted first.

It's not a competition, no worries.

You often find that you say something on page 10 and someone comes on and makes the same point or asks the same question on page 11, it's in the nature of things.