TRS: Rizvi - Lawyers ready to "tuck into the RFC carcass all over again"

As a shareholder in RIFC, I have emailed this article along with my concerns to Aim Regulation at aimregulation@lseg.com

Likely, undeclared shadow director, Sandy Easdale's recent, widely publicised, association with Rafat Rizvi is all the more chilling!

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/291551-rangers-sandy-easdale-meets-wanted-criminal-rafat-rizvi/

Be as well doing Daniel Stewart and Somers too!

Little by little, the jigsaw comes together....................

Well done to the Rangers Standard for getting hold of this and putting it out there.

As per Rangers Standard article

On 23rd August 2012, having not received payment of the fees he wants, Rizvi writes to Green:

"I would like the shares the two of you are holding on my behalf to be transferred into a separate entity".

Green reacts angrily and refuses, stating he has not yet received shares himself, at which point Rizvi replies:

"When you do both get the shares just remember our agreement."

"I need to fight to ensure my interests and those of the investors I brought to this transaction are protected".

------------------------------------

Toxic gave the following to Chris McLaughlin on the 24 August 2012

BBC Scotland can reveal that a Dubai-based businessman is currently the single largest shareholder in Rangers.

Arif Naqvi, chief executive of private equity firm Abraaj Capital, owns just under 18% after agreeing to invest £2m back in June.

Naqvi is the man behind Blue Pitch Holdings, but BBC Scotland understands that he has a personal holding in the club.

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is expected to announce his £1m investment next week, securing around 9% of the club.

The way was paved for that investment after Rangers ripped up their deal with retailers JJB Sports in favour of Ashley's Sports Direct company.

Charles Green took control of the club on 14 June, announcing his intention to secure a number of investors from across the globe.

He has always insisted that no one individual will own more than 15%.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/19376352

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As per Rangers Standard

Ahmad also expresses concern on 31st August 2012 that Rizvi's repeated contact is attracting the attention of the authorities – in particular the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA).

"Our advisors are not happy with your calls and emails to them."

"I've just spent the day persuading them not to report the matter to SOCA about Blue Pitch, Margarita and Norne Astalt."

"Your continual badgering is about to involve Charles, Brian, myself, Arif, Alessandro, Chris and Mazen with SOCA ffs."

"If you go anywhere near this they (Cenkos) will run a mile and I will then report what you are doing to all investors not just Arif."

"Blue Pitch and Margarita are having to be kycd again and money laundered again due to change in beneficial owners at their request."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On , 20 October 2012

Green comes out with a statement on the official site

CHARLES GREEN, Chief Executive, issued the following statement today:

“There has been renewed speculation and media comment recently regarding the current shareholders in The Rangers Football Club.

“A full list of current shareholders will be published in the share prospectus which will be issued within the next few weeks.

“A lot of attention has focused on investment funds which have taken a shareholding in the Club to date.

"For example, I would like to clarify that in the case of Blue Pitch Holdings, the legal beneficiary is Mazen Houssami and not Arif Naqvi of Abraaj Capital.

"Mr Naqvi is a personal friend of mine and I approached him early on in the process about a shareholding but he has not proceeded on the basis that the investment fell outside the core geography he invests in. ”

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2451-charles-green-statement