Wanted-Ticket for Dumbarton Game.

I am coming from Germany to Glasgow for the weekend and would love to get to see the Gers in action. If anyone has a spare ticket for the Dumbarton game then I would love to take it over from them for face value. Post here or PM me. Thanks.

I am coming from Germany to Glasgow for the weekend and would love to get to see the Gers in action. If anyone has a spare ticket for the Dumbarton game then I would love to take it over from them for face value. Post here or PM me. Thanks.

Surprisingly enough there were spares to be gotten on Saturday prior to ko.

If you get yourself outside the Bet Butler on Saturday you will definitely get a ticket at face value no problemo :tu:

Hope this helps, enjoy the game.

If you get yourself outside the Bet Butler on Saturday you will definitely get a ticket at face value no problemo :tu:

Hope this helps, enjoy the game.

If it's down to getting spares outside the ground, then it's not the best situation for someone like pete who's over from Germany for a short time.

If it's down to getting spares outside the ground, then it's not the best situation for someone like pete who's over from Germany for a short time.

There are always tickets for sale at away games no matter how small an allocation we get.

I traveled with a spare last week but don't have one for tomorrow.

There are always tickets for sale at away games no matter how small an allocation we get.

Managed to get a hold of a spare from someone today, I quit my supporters bus so thought i'd had it for both Dumbarton games to be honest. :lol:

Pete's visiting from Germany and maybe he'll just fire on through to Dumbarton without a ticket, but maybe not.