New NOMAD confirmed: WH Ireland Group PLC

12 December 2014

"Rangers is pleased to announce that WH Ireland Limited has been appointed as the Company's Nominated Adviser and Broker with immediate effect."

http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/417

Last minute stuff with this one! If they hadn't sorted this out by end of business today the RIFC plc shares would probably have been suspended from the AIM.

Last minute stuff with this one! If they hadn't sorted this out by end of business today the RIFC plc shares would probably have been suspended from the AIM.

Another low end NOMAD for a low end board of directors.

Wonder if anyone associated with us was present ?

Daniel Stewart held its champagne Christmas party last night. Its own shares are suspended as it does not have enough cash but the crony capitalists need to party on. I filmed this video outside to make a few points.

Daniel Stewart staff have boasted about how they want to beat me up.I know that one day someone will attack me for what I write but I want these shysters to know that I am not afraid of them and will not be cowed into not speaking out where I see wrong. I hope that I made that point.

As it happens the hoods were shown to be all talk. They bare just like the Bulletin Board Morons: all talk no trousers. Instead they shouted out "Rivington Street". That was the company that I used to run that went bust just over two years after I stopped running it and nineteen months after I left altogether.

We could talk about how Rivington Street should have sold its assets for real sums when it had offers. But the "new management" declined those offers and insisted Rivington was "turning the corner" and that "all business units were profitable." The new management then bought those same assets themselves for peanuts.

But instead I have repeatedly apologised for any collective decision I made that was an error and for decisions I made which were bad calls. I did not profit personally, I left Rivington worth MINUS £250,000 and with no payoff for failure. I accept I failed and all that I can do is not make the same mistakes again.

The Daniel Stewart business model has been to float, represent and raise money for substandard and fraudulent companies. In good years the staff ( especially CEO Peter Shea) have made a lot of money personally. The Crony capitalists have grown personally rich from this business model. Shareholders in Daniel Stewart saw little of the good year money. In bad years shareholders were diluted as DS raised bailout finance again and again. So Daniel Stewart shareholders were screwed as were investors in the firms Daniel Stewart floated.

That business model is clearly not sustainable and now comes to its natural end. But it is not firms that make mistakes it is individuals. And the individuals at Daniel Stewart seem unrepentant. Whether they still work for DS or go elsewhere these folks will carry on behaving as before.

I have learned from my errors, the DS folks clearly have not. And they do not like being reminded of it. So they threaten and abuse those folks who do remind them of it. I suggest to them this Christmas that they look into their souls and consider how they behave in future.

The names of those who have threatened me are known to me and they are on my watchlist. The firm of Daniel Stewart may survive and it is on my watchlist. If the only response they can come up with as I flag their sins of the present is to remind me of days gone by or to threaten me you know that such folks simply have no moral compass.

The actions of Daniel Stewart staff remind me of those of Bulletin Board Morons as they respond when I demonstrate fraud at Quindell (floated by Daniel Stewart) or elsewhere. The only difference is that DS are the crony capitalists who are doing the fleecing, the morons are those being fleeced.