What for the season??

As Walter took over he must have been thinking there isnt much pressure this season as I dont have anything domestic to go for.

We are out of both cups and have zero chance of the SPL title.

The main desire has to be to get 2nd place and to get in convincingly (sp). If we beat Hearts today that puts us on our way.

On a side note we have the UEFA cup for Walter to dabble with. If we get through a round more or 2 then it will be seen as a good run. But there isnt a team in there that Rangers shouldnt be challenging at any time. So we need to put all efforts into this.

Id be happy with the following this season:

1) 2nd place by 10 pts

2) A quarter final UEFA place at least

3) players giving 100%

4) a better showing of football

To be honest, and I said this when PLG took over, wat I would be happy with is the beginings of a squad that could challenge on all fronts for the next 5 years whilst showing signs of Murray Park coming to fruition. And Jessica Alba emplyed by Raners to accompany me to any games I choose to attend.

To be honest, and I said this when PLG took over, wat I would be happy with is the beginings of a squad that could challenge on all fronts for the next 5 years whilst showing signs of Murray Park coming to fruition. And Jessica Alba emplyed by Raners to accompany me to any games I choose to attend.

she cant go with you, shes comming with me;)