Email to Rangers Fan Board RE: No confidence in club directors

Just sent a quick note to the RFB chair (tomclements@rangersfansboard.co.uk) to respectfully suggest his organisation discuss a vote of no confidence in the RIFC board asap.

In the absence of any other organisation meeting with the club, I think the RFB should be forced to hold the club directors to account at the earliest opportunity.

Feel free to join me...

Good work Frankie, although I have to say that I don't think the Rangers Fans Board have any chance whatsoever of holding the current Rangers directors to account on any important/critical issues at all, not one, even if certain RFB members would like to and have the appetite for it.

Will they do the decent thing after today's news? Resign en masse and tell the board they have no wish to have dialogue with people who do not look after the best interests of our club? Will not hold my breath.

I doubt if many (if any) at all would consider resigning in protest.

Good work Frankie, although I have to say that I don't think the Rangers Fans Board have any chance whatsoever of holding the current Rangers directors to account on any important/critical issues at all, not one, even if certain RFB members would like to and have the appetite for it.

Of course they don't!

I doubt if many (if any) at all would consider resigning in protest.

That's why I said I will not hold my breath. Absolutely no principles these people ( with one exception). We are in a battle for our club and this group are on the wrong side, giving succour to the board.