Rangers egm WILL be put off if too many fans descend on London...

Just a thought, couldn't Rfff offer to pay for a venue in Glasgow? Would the board be obliged to take it considering it would be effectively free for the club? If so could Rfff actually do it?

As far as the board are concerned cost does not come into it. They are trying everything to win the EGM, hoping that distance stops small shareholders from attending/voting. We must ensure that all small shareholders proxy their votes on this occasion.

As far as the board are concerned cost does not come into it. They are trying everything to win the EGM, hoping that distance stops small shareholders from attending/voting. We must ensure that all small shareholders proxy their votes on this occasion.

I understand that on a personal/ business interetst level for them they want to win however what I was meaning was as board members of RIFC surely they have a duty to go down a cost effectivetive route when presented to them?

I understand that on a personal/ business interetst level for them they want to win however what I was meaning was as board members of RIFC surely they have a duty to go down a cost effectivetive route when presented to them?

These are the people who took loans that have to be paid back rather than have investment direct into the club.