What is blatantly obvious

After tonights game , what to me is blatantly obvious is that we need a new management team in ASAP , boardroom and dugout .

We need to get rid of the players that are obviously unable to cope with the demands of playing for Rangers and get younger players in that the new manager needs/wants , we also need another year in the Championship , this wont go down well with some , but the thought of trying to stabilise this club alongside trying to compete will be IMHO too much .

The sooner this happens the better , we might just get our club back , the thought of losing the EGM isnt worth thinking about .

After tonights game , what to me is blatantly obvious is that we need a new management team in ASAP , boardroom and dugout .

We need to get rid of the players that are obviously unable to cope with the demands of playing for Rangers and get younger players in that the new manager needs/wants , we also need another year in the Championship , this wont go down well with some , but the thought of trying to stabilise this club alongside trying to compete will be IMHO too much .

The sooner this happens the better , we might just get our club back , the thought of losing the EGM isnt worth thinking about .

Personally i think Hibs and Hearts are better than the bottom of the SPL so I would prefer to get promoted and make the first seasons goal just to establish ourselves at the higher level. we do need a total clean-out though. we may be able to keep 1 or2 players but the rest should be moved on.

Personally i think Hibs and Hearts are better than the bottom of the SPL so I would prefer to get promoted and make the first seasons goal just to establish ourselves at the higher level. we do need a total clean-out though. we may be able to keep 1 or2 players but the rest should be moved on.

I just cant see that happening with this squad of players and the management of the club , by the time of the EGM another 2 games will have passed and I just dont see us getting any momentum .

All this talk of the new boy Vuckic , some nice touches but that apart dont see anything in him that warrants any hope to be honest

The EGM in our favour might be enough for us to compete in the Premiership next season providing the club as a whole gets a boost from the result and actually make it to promotion.

An EGM that doesn't deliver means doom and gloom for more years I fear.