Sky bet Next Permanent Rangers Manager

Wouldn't bet on that. All German papers carrying the story say that he does not want a managerial role and if anything (according to sources in Scotland, i.e. BBCeltland) take the DoF job. He could obviously come in as interim manager after King takes over, and c/would essentially work for free (he is rather rich). His share stuff is on face value more or less pure business interest.

How many instances have there been of managers working for free just because they are rich? Usually the richer someone is the higher the proclivity to make more of it.

How many instances have there been of managers working for free just because they are rich? Usually the richer someone is the higher the proclivity to make more of it.

Not the point. It is what he said about his finances and investment past & present that led me to the above statement.

I never understand this logic because Souness is known for constantly causing dressing room problems, pissing off players and above all else has had no success in management since the 90's.

He'd be the right guy for us regardless of his history. He can march into Ibrox and cause dressing room mayhem for all I care, he can piss off as many players as he likes, and he can also improve his cv since the 90's regarding success as a manager.

Why would he bother giving up his cushy job with Sky for us? Why would he bother with all the negativity associated with Rangers? Why did he bother first time?

I will quite happily state just now that there is absolutely no chance whatsoever of our next manager working for free.

Stating the Obvious.

When you point out concepts that only retarded people don't have the ability to grasp, or foolishly don't want to..