Boyd - I Don't Deserve A New Contract

Clark missed a barrowload of chances last Friday night against Raith but didn't seem too concerned as he waved to the Rangers support when he got subbed just before the end.

Boyd was the same against Raith earlier in the season.To date he has just three league goals this season. Miller has just four. Daly has three although to be fair to him has featured a lot less than ther others

Our forwards have been abysmal this season and are the main reason we have struggled so far this season.All are out of contract in the summer. I wouldnt be surprised if none got new contracts

Clark missed a barrowload of chances last Friday night against Raith but didn't seem too concerned as he waved to the Rangers support when he got subbed just before the end.

Boyd was the same against Raith earlier in the season.To date he has just three league goals this season. Miller has just four. Daly has three although to be fair to him has featured a lot less than ther others

Our forwards have been abysmal this season and are the main reason we have struggled so far this season.All are out of contract in the summer. I wouldnt be surprised if none got new contracts

I agree with that. But it doesn't take away the fact we still need to try and get promoted. The guys will remain so it's all we've got to work with.

I would also add that I think Vuckic has played a big part in us suddenly finding ourselves having chances (most notably Boyd missing them as a matter of fact) but it's refreshing to see a guy take the ball with his back to goal and being comfortable in doing so. That allows us to create on the back of that, even if not him doing the creating then guys like Law should know they can play off him and be comfortable that he will keep possession, create space or find a little angled pass to open up an attack.

That in itself should be a massive massive help to our strikers. And let's face it ANY of our list of strikers need all the help they can get right now.