Boyd - I Don't Deserve A New Contract

You ate quite right Kris. You do not deserve a new contract and you have been absolutely awful.

McCoist is to blame for bringing you back to Rangers when you were finished the first time around.

Imagine signing a striker that scored 22 goals in the top league!,seriously though at least he is being honest

Imagine signing a striker that scored 22 goals in the top league!,seriously though at least he is being honest

Yes - he is being honest but he has been garbage.

His scoring record was good with us in his first stint but he mainly scored against the diddy teams. In big games he was dire. He us back at Rangers and is in a wee cosy number, does not work on his fitness and generally play has been murder. I really do not enjoy seeing him in our team.

To be honest, after his season with Killie I was one who thought he would score for fun in the Championship.

But, he's been terrible, just doesnt look interested and should definitely not be offered a new contract whoever is in charge after the EGM.

While his goals record v Celtc was poor it was superb v any other team in Scotland. He scored loads at tanidyce pitodrie and tynecastle

He was rarely the 'matchwinner' in such games.

I have never enjoyed him being in a Rangers jersey.