Easdale proxy breaking ranks

Your list is pretty accurate, but what I used to like best about Gersnet was that posters didn't feel the need to comment on it. Diddy posts are best politely ignored or else it just ends up like any other online abuse board.

I think we as a support are going through such a nightmarish and profoundly gamechanging experience / process that it fully merits comment and that we need to learn some lessons to keep in mind going forward.

Serious articles addressing the issue might be useful.

Edited by buster.

I think the point Andy is making is that on here people are capable of coming to such conclusions themselves.

And he'd be right...

some things are certainly obvious. but not everyone knows the wider picture.

indeed you yesterday had to point out a blatant case.

Edited by the gunslinger

I think we as a support are going through such a nightmarish and profoundly gamechanging experience / process that it fully merits comment and that we need to learn some lessons to keep in mind going forward.

Serious articles addressing the issue might be useful.

Exactly. Having the support getting a bigger voice is all fine and well but it doesn't serve much purpose if they choose to have the likes of Llambias and Leach on the board. It is important to try and understand such behaviour so we can can limit the damage these people can bring.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I still maintain their is wisdom in crowds. The results of the polls really show that. You will always get the odd anomaly.

Yes, that's fair enough. The RST and RF polls were certainly encouraging, though we always knew how the RST would vote. Certainly looking at social media, the rats were all getting decent support until very late in the day. There was a seismic shift when Ibrox was going to be used as security.

It was obvious what was happening to us years ago and our support never seem to learn.

I still maintain their is wisdom in crowds. The results of the polls really show that. You will always get the odd anomaly.

In many spheres, long-term Spin campaigns introduce mind-sets and repeated 'points of logic' that target "crowds".

They then accompany this with the discrediting and/or ridicule of contrary opinion.

Generally, I think we'd be surprised as to how many times the "crowd" (or at least those presented) are wrong these days.

This in part is down to the increased use of spin and how the media have become in many cases, more compliant and prepared to push it without due balance/investigation.

Truth is old hat.

Edited by buster.