Well done to SoS/RST/UoF and all of us who made it happen

I'm not particularly keen on Chris and Craig as people, I have my reasons for that. But I'm sure you could accept there is some over the top lavish praise going on in some quarters, ultimately we all deserve praise going back to how we kept the club alive in 2012. And now we all have a big role to play including in scrutinising the new regime, I've learned my lessons.

You should head for Argentina and keep your head down in case mosad find you.

I'm not particularly keen on Chris and Craig as people, I have my reasons for that. But I'm sure you could accept there is some over the top lavish praise going on in some quarters, ultimately we all deserve praise going back to how we kept the club alive in 2012. And now we all have a big role to play including in scrutinising the new regime, I've learned my lessons.

STB you really need to outline your reasons for not being " particularly keen on Chris and Craig as people". If you are not prepared to do that then your words are without meaning and you should probably refrain from making totally vague implications.

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil

STB you really need to outline your reasons for not being " particularly keen on Chris and Craig as people". If you are not prepared to do that then your words are without meaning and you should probably refrain from making totally vague implications.
It's not meant to be vague, in the grand scheme of our clubs future it's not really relevant. I mentioned it to explain why I still might sound quite severe against them rather it being a vendetta against fan groups, I give the RST due credit for the voting rights they've built up and I contributed to Rangers First myself weeks ago. Having genuine fan influence in the future is very important even though I doubt full fan ownership will ever happen.

I haven't particularly liked their tactics at times against other fans and fairly recently I feel they've tried to publicly smear a couple of people I know so I'm not a fan. That's a personal opinion though, going forward I hope we can unite as a support despite our differences.

I haven't particularly liked their tactics at times against other fans and fairly recently I feel they've tried to publicly smear a couple of people I know so I'm not a fan. That's a personal opinion though, going forward I hope we can unite as a support despite our differences.

compared with the smear campaign against them? Fake shirts and misappropriated funds being a couple.

It's not meant to be vague, in the grand scheme of our clubs future it's not really relevant. I mentioned it to explain why I still might sound quite severe against them rather it being a vendetta against fan groups, I give the RST due credit for the voting rights they've built up and I contributed to Rangers First myself weeks ago. Having genuine fan influence in the future is very important even though I doubt full fan ownership will ever happen.

Internet sheep herding.

Surely you will acknowledge the constant torrent of abuse (frequently personal) these guys have had to put up with? Do you deny them the right to defend themselves?

A lot of last minute side switching and history revisionism. I for one won't forget the last few years.

No last minute stuff from me, the day King announced his EGM I wanted all the board out. I've posted proof of it.

You can forget or not forget what you want but we all want the same thing in the end and we all want to only have to worry about football again, what good does continued resentment do when we've got plenty of outside enemies to deal with? And yet again I say this goes for me also, I'm not claiming to be an innocent.

]No last minute stuff from me' date=' the day King announced his EGM I wanted all the board out. I've posted proof of it. [/b']

You can forget or not forget what you want but we all want the same thing in the end and we all want to only have to worry about football again, what good does continued resentment do when we've got plenty of outside enemies to deal with? And yet again I say this goes for me also, I'm not claiming to be an innocent.

That's just about as last minute as it gets. Most of us realised our club is being stripped bare when they caught on to the fact chuckles' spiel was fantasy and RANGERS cash started disappearing into the ether.

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil

Surely you will acknowledge the constant torrent of abuse (frequently personal) these guys have had to put up with? Do you deny them the right to defend themselves?
Completely acknowledge it, it's not just them that have had problems though, there's been too much abuse amongst a population of people that are ultimately all on the same side. The internet has been bad for the Rangers support in many ways.

They've got every right to defend themselves, I don't think that explains the incidents I'm particularly thinking of, unless someone has said something incredibly contemptuous I think you should first go to people directly if you've got a problem and if they're easily accessible rather than jumping to a public attack. I've never hidden my own identity so it's easy for someone to come to me if they're not happy about something.

I'll say again though, in the long run of our clubs future it doesn't matter much and it would be good if in a few years these kind of squabbles are pretty much forgotten.