Vuckic...get him signed

He ran the show in his first two games, we had 40odd shots at goal. Now you go after him like there is no tomorrow because he had one bad game and did not chase back throughout the night? While all the rest did? While we had two holding midfielders not up to their job, i.e. essentially 6 defence-minded people on the park. And on top of that you predict that he needs to improve or else?

GS, all your promotion work for our youngsters is fine and well, and you are obviously utterly p*ssed off by those Magpies apparently denying our youngsters their shot at glory. But do return to some sort of objectivity here. You undermine any of your arguments pro our youngsters if you tell us that this chap is the worst thing this side of Saturn's rings, yet simple ignore that he is not the problem in our side these days.

As I have said when he plays we lose the midfield battle from the off. He is one of the major problems.

If he plays at all it should be behind a striker where his defensive laziness is not as big an issue. But we have 2 youths of our own who should play first.

Totally agree , I dont see anything in him that warrants us signing him , but then again maybe our standards are so low that he is the best some will accept

As I have said when he plays we lose the midfield battle from the off. He is one of the major problems.

We lose the midfield battle because Hutton is shite (can't control a ball, can't pass, loses possession too easily and far too often runs into trouble with the ball), because Law is basically anonymous these days and also can't pass a ball and, on Tuesday night, Murdoch was anonymous.

Sorry GS but when it comes to Tuesday night you are absolutely miles off the mark with your assessment. Vuckic offered more protection to Wallace than Law have to McGregor. Vuckic also was our most potent midfielder going forward. Not one of the others had the balls to actually go at a player. In fact, Tom Walsh was better than Hutton, Law and McGregor when he came on.

Your dislike of Vuckic is clouding your judgement.

Never seen this kid play except his first goal on his debut.....didn't someone say he was the new Kerkar???

Big Job for Stuarty get in there and sort this out.....I really do like McCall and Im hoping he sways me