The right McCall, but an even bigger one awaits King in the summer

We need to do now what we should have done 3 years ago, I don't believe McCall is anything other than a short term fix.

FS,

I know this is a wee bit off-topic, but can you tell us if the new board has had any contact with the RFB yet?

I have a two part question -

a) do you know if the new board consider the RFB as a going concern?

b) I understand why the new board would reward the RF & RST for their support by appointing each a representative, but is there someone on the RFB that would support the RST appointment and at the same time represent the RFB?

You don't know what is right but you do know what is fabricated?

Are you for real?? You come on here spouting statements about the board (1) Going to give McCall the job full time even if he performs mediocre (2) Smith turning the job down first, (3) the board wanting McCoist. I say it's all in your head - utter fabricated nonsense.

Your response is to tell me that if I don't know the real insider information I can't challenge your crap? I don't know what the board are thinking. Neither do you - so stop making it up like you do know!!!

Are you for real?? You come on here spouting statements about the board (1) Going to give McCall the job full time even if he performs mediocre (2) Smith turning the job down first, (3) the board wanting McCoist. I say it's all in your head - utter fabricated nonsense.

Your response is to tell me that if I don't know the real insider information I can't challenge your crap? I don't know what the board are thinking. Neither do you - so stop making it up like you do know!!!

I think Hildy is first guessing our current board and with respect might not be far off :)

I think Hildy is first guessing our current board and with respect might not be far off :)

With respect he knows diddley squat, as do you if you think McCall will keep the job even if he doesn't do any better than mediocre, and that the board want McCoist.

Edited by Anchorman

With respect he knows diddley squat, as do you if you think McCall will keep the job even if he doesn't do any better than mediocre, and that the board want McCoist.

You are better informed now than you were earlier.

Imagine not knowing that Walter Smith had turned the job down.

Anchorman - the last to know.

I bid you goodnight, sir.

Edited by Hildy

FS,

I know this is a wee bit off-topic, but can you tell us if the new board has had any contact with the RFB yet?

I have a two part question -

a) do you know if the new board consider the RFB as a going concern?

b) I understand why the new board would reward the RF & RST for their support by appointing each a representative, but is there someone on the RFB that would support the RST appointment and at the same time represent the RFB?

We are awaiting a response from the new board as far as I'm aware.

a) Sorry don't know as yet.

b) I think some of the RFB board are members are also members of the RST but not in any official capacity. Personally I'm not a member of either but wish them both well in their endeavours.

With respect you know diddley squat too.

Whoa. Nobody knows anything for sure yet, and that probably includes the board. Why don't we give them a chance to look under the bonnet and see if they can steady the ship first?

Then we can discuss what we are entitled to !!