Rangers great McCoist deserves hero's welcome on Ibrox return

Do we know for sure that since kings arrival he is still a paid employee?

Why wouldnt he be? He is determined to get every last penny from Rangers because he knows there is absolutely no chance of getting another jobas a manager let alone one daft enough to pay him £14k p.w.

I also think the relatively quick appointment of McCall showed what the new board thought of McCoist & his assistants and that they never even considered bringing him back.

Now that we are in safe hands McCoist is comfortable filling his pockets at our expense.

The media couldn't care less about this scandal and McCoist walks about minted for nothing, great country we live in that sees foodbanks growing.

Would I do that? Never! Even if my life depended on it. Rangers are just another football club who are there to serve the community like all football clubs all over the world do, to milk and furnish yourself over that tradition is a criminal act.

Football is full of money grabbers...McCoist is taking it to a different level. As if we didn't have enough problems right now.

Rangers forever. WATP

It is beggars belief that anyone would even begin to defend McCoist given his record on the park never mind off it. I wont go through the list again as we all know how dreadfully poor his performance as manager was. I will though mention the constant humiliation through the seasons and his excuses after each game that let us know how out of touch with reality he a actually was.

McCoist in the end was a sad and pathetic figure in the dugout and his lack of character was there for all to see.

Mr McCoist do not disgrace our club anymore by your presence. Your actions on and off the pitch have left us in such a state that it will take years and millions of pounds to repair.

Hang your head in shame.

It is beggars belief that anyone would even begin to defend McCoist given his record on the park never mind off it. I wont go through the list again as we all know how dreadfully poor his performance as manager was. I will though mention the constant humiliation through the seasons and his excuses after each game that let us know how out of touch with reality he a actually was.

McCoist in the end was a sad and pathetic figure in the dugout and his lack of character was there for all to see.

Mr McCoist do not disgrace our club anymore by your presence. Your actions on and off the pitch have left us in such a state that it will take years and millions of pounds to repair.

Hang your head in shame.

As he continues to pick up his £14k p.w. sitting at home doing nothing. I think that's the part most of us find difficult to accept knowing that much-needed money could be getting put to much better use.

Edited by RANGERRAB

The part i find difficulty with is that he is allegedly a Rangers man.

It's the fact he is taking a wage that really frustrates me; the fact he was a failure as manager is neither here nor there. If he is a Rangers man, he wouldn't take a wage.

It's the fact he is taking a wage that really frustrates me; the fact he was a failure as manager is neither here nor there. If he is a Rangers man, he wouldn't take a wage.

Both as a player & manager McCoist must have earned millions from Rangers. He even got a testimonial against Newcastle in 1993 IIRC.

If McCoist was the great Rangers man some would have you believe then he would waive his contractual entitlement to help Rangers in our current predicament. That fact he doesnt appear to be doing so tells you all you need to know about him.

Edited by RANGERRAB

He will skulk back at some point, of that i am sure. Djs trying to pave the way for his return. Expect a few of his buddies in the papers to follow suit over the next week or two.

The man has no shame.