DJ: McCulloch move up front tipped to boost Rangers promotion hopes

DJ's certainly correct about right back being a problem for us at the moment because Foster, Faure & young Sinnamon have all been injured, so if McGregor were to play centrally as opposed to Jig, then it gives the manager the issue of deciding who's going to stand in at right back. Ideally I'd play Faure there, but I think he's still out injured despite looking like he was walking no problem at Ibrox last week. I'm not convinced about playing Crawford there, although it wouldn't be the worst option.

The guy just seems to be a guaranteed pick so he may aswell decide himself where he plays.

He'll play today as usual because the 'interim manager' is afraid of taking the big decisions like this

Edited by RANGERRAB

If we have to play McCulloch anywhere, he would probably best be played wide left, in his original position. He offered nothing then and offers much less than that now. Our wide players contribute nothing as it is so at least he would be out of harm's way. The main downside is our side would end up booting long diagonals to him all game, which he would inevitably fail to win, just like when he joined.

I'm not sure if I'm being serious or not. I think he would offer as much as the likes of Smith and Aird, i.e. absolutely nothing.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

If we have to play McCulloch anywhere, he would probably best be played wide left, in his original position. He offered nothing then and offers much less than that now. Our wide players contribute nothing as it is so at least he would be out of harm's way. The main downside is our side would end up booting long diagonals to him all game, which he would inevitably fail to win, just like when he joined.

I'm not sure if I'm being serious or not. I think he would offer as much as the likes of Smith and Aird, i.e. absolutely nothing.

The Blue Fellaini!

He's too slow to play wide (or centre-back for that matter!) -- put him up front.

The Blue Fellaini!

He's too slow to play wide (or centre-back for that matter!) -- put him up front.

I dont rate Fellaini, certainly not at 27 million but McCulloch makes him look a player.