Kenny Miller rumours

Typical for these rumours to be leaked to the press when we're still in a battle for promotion. Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid, but it seems to me that time after time enemies of our Club will do virtually anything to unsettle our team in the build up to big games.

League only ...

Clark 33 games - 8 goals - 3 assists

Boyd - 29 - 3 g. - 8 a.

Miller - 27 - 7 g. - 4 a.

Daly - 19 - 3 g. - 2 a.

[Vuckic - 15 - 8 g. - 2 a.]

All strikers have been woeful this season. People will see it differently, but of those senior (!) strikers we have, Miller seems to be the most willing and the one who shows the greatest effort. Whether he or anyone else we might sign or promote will have different stats next season is anyone's guess ... despite the predictions that will rain in here.

League only ...

Clark 33 games - 8 goals - 3 assists

Boyd - 29 - 3 g. - 8 a.

Miller - 27 - 7 g. - 4 a.

Daly - 19 - 3 g. - 2 a.

[Vuckic - 15 - 8 g. - 2 a.]

All strikers have been woeful this season. People will see it differently, but of those senior (!) strikers we have, Miller seems to be the most willing and the one who shows the greatest effort. Whether he or anyone else we might sign or promote will have different stats next season is anyone's guess ... despite the predictions that will rain in here.

Just noticed that I got my stats wrong because I was subtracting the sub appearances from the starts instead of adding them on! :D

Anyway, my general point about Boyd still stands. Almost all of Miller's appearances have been starts whereas quite a lot of Boyd's have been from the subs bench later on in matches.

Boyd's scored 10 goals in 26 appearances, but only 13 of them were starts as he came on as a sub 13 times. 10 goals isn't a bad return from so few starts.

Miller on the other hand, only has 8 goals from 34 appearances, 31 of which have been starts.

Those stats do not even begin to tell the full story. Both have been poor but Boyd particularly has just been completely useless. He always was very limited aside from goals but now he really just doesn't look fit to be playing football.

Edit - stats aren't correct either.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I heard a rumour Barcelona were interested in a swap deal Miller for Messi. I think it came from a source in Yorkshire.:)

No, no, and thrice no.

Monsieur Green is now, 'Charles of Normandy'.

Edited by 26th of foot

No, no, and thrice no.

Monsieur Green is now, 'Charles of Normandy'.

Ah that is why I heard it as Mieller and Messiii

Cuddled up to David Murray then:)

Edited by pete