Tomorrow's Daily Mail - Rangers show interest in Warburton and Weir

Jesus...John Hughes.....that's in the Jim Jefferies camp.

An unpopular name has always been Jimmy Calderwood, id give him a bash ahead of McCall.

He knows the Dutch market.

Yogi seems like a bit of an idiot. I get the feeling he hasn't really made that ICT squad, more like it was brought through under Butcher with young players--good ones at that--and he's just perhaps let them play to their strengths. They haven't really set the League on fire; there's been no real progression IMO, ,ore like Dundee Utd and Hamilton have gone backwards. It's the Cup run that's got everybody in a fuss; anyone can have a good cup run one year and then get knocked out in the 3rd round the next. The real indicator of ability is league form: they've done well, but I think it's based on the squad of young players, rather than Yogi's input.

I wouldn't say no to Calderwood--he's got international experience and, like Pete says, he knows the Dutch market. He wouldn't be my first choice though.

Lie forrit!,get it right mate:thup:

I forgot to say it was against Newton Grange Star.

How do you know that?,where you from?

"Newton Grange Star" - you're some kind of a toff, Ian. "Nitten" surely.

I'm from a long way from Edinburgh but I worked there for many years. Happy days.

"Newton Grange Star" - you're some kind of a toff, Ian. "Nitten" surely.

I'm from a long way from Edinburgh but I worked there for many years. Happy days.

Dirty Nitten:D