Season Ticket Renewal Information

Worth its own thread:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9432-chairman-launches-season-ticket-renewals'>http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9432-chairman-launches-season-ticket-renewals

DAVE KING today outlined his vision for the future of Rangers Football Club as he launched Season ticket renewals for season 2015/16.

Rangers is about to commence the next chapter of a remarkable 143-year-old story that has spanned the ages and inspired countless supporters over many generations. The Club has a deep and rich history but Rangers is as much about its future as its past and Mr King is calling on supporters to buy season tickets at record levels in order to protect the Club for future generations.

The Chairman, who is committed to rebuilding the Club, said: “I am asking supporters to buy season tickets for two important reasons. First, it is vital to the rebuilding of the Club that Rangers is restored to its natural economic power in Scottish football and internationally.

“The second reason is that I believe supporters are being presented with a unique once-in-a-generation opportunity to acquire a season ticket and retain it in the family for future generations. The Club is presently at an all-time low but we are on the way back. This is a chance to watch a Championship winning team next season and to look back in the future with satisfaction at the part fans played in rebuilding their beloved football team.

“There is nothing like watching Rangers playing and winning and it is our duty to make sure our children can experience and enjoy that special feeling without suffering.

“In addition to the need to rebuild the first-team squad we must stop merely paying lip service to youth development. Auchenhowie must become the envy of all and it is equally important that Rangers recruiting systems are also fully restored after years of neglect.

“All of this will require money and that is why I am urging every supporter to buy into what we are trying to achieve for Rangers. All season ticket proceeds will be fully invested in the footballing activities of the Club.

“The crucial point is this: We can only do this together. We must all invest in our Club’s future.

“This is the only way we will regain our pride, status, position and credibility. This is our Club, our time and we must make sure we succeed for the generations who have gone before and for those who will follow us.

“We must do everything necessary to make sure Rangers wins the Championship title at the end of this coming season and I, along with other investors, will provide the finances to support the manager in this objective. Figures will be included in the season-ticket letters.”

Season ticket prices for the new campaign will be increased by a modest 5% and renewal forms will be posted out to supporters this week. The full amount of the increase will also be invested in the team.

Credit and debit card payment options are now available to supporters once again.

Season ticket prices for 2015/16 start from as little as £53 for juveniles, £312 for adults and £210 for concessions and there are three easy ways for supporters to renew:-

• Online at http://www.rangers.co.uk

• Via the season ticket hotline 0871 702 1972 (option 1 then 2)

• By post - returning form to the Rangers Ticket Centre

Supporters will start to receive their renewal forms in the post or by email this week and fans are encouraged to renew as quickly as possible before the renewal deadline of Tuesday, June 30, 2015.

“We must do everything necessary to make sure Rangers wins the Championship title at the end of this coming season and I, along with other investors, will provide the finances to support the manager in this objective. Figures will be included in the season-ticket letters.

That's quite an interesting sentence, especially the part I've made bold.

That's quite an interesting sentence, especially the part I've made bold.

Also a good way of ensuring ST holders find out before anyone else :thup: rather than coming from soundbites in the press.

Also a good way of ensuring ST holders find out before anyone else :thup: rather than coming from soundbites in the press.

It'll be posted online pretty quickly, so it might only be 10 minutes before anyone else! :D

I have already said I will renew after boycotting last season.

King is asking for the fans backing with buying a ST and I also see some fans waiting to see what manager is going to be appointed before deciding whether to buy or not,whilst I accept that is their choice I see this as a great opporutunity to fund the club quickly and ease us returning to the top where we all want. The previous parasites have left us all wary of buying into the club,but I for one,and no doubt many,will buy a ST believing what DK is saying when he says all the money will go into the football side and we now have a board who will do their best for the club going forward. I think the fans should buy ST at least for this season to give a quick funding for the club.