Rumours in Edinburgh....

Much much better to have players we own even if they aren't as good.

Bullshit! Much better to be champions no matter how. Once we are back where we belong then we can build on our own and I will agree with you.

So you have seen Holt more often than Allan? Cool, what's his attributes then?

why would i need to see him play more than allan? doesn't make any sense. I have seen foster play more than allan doesnt make foster a better player.

His ability to finish and take half chances is probably his best attribute. Great shot on him. Will add some goals to midfield. Were Allan couldn't hit a barn door from 20 yards.

ball retention is better than allan though he does stick to shorter passing. Movement is good although can hide . Main worry would be he would get booted up and down the field.

For me he will play at a better level than Allan will achieve in his career.

If i was to sum it up i would say the future for Holt is a mid level English championship player while Allan is league 1-2

why would i need to see him play more than allan? doesn't make any sense. I have seen foster play more than allan doesnt make foster a better player.

His ability to finish and take half chances is probably his best attribute. Great shot on him. Will add some goals to midfield. Were Allan couldn't hit a barn door from 20 yards.

ball retention is better than allan though he does stick to shorter passing. Movement is good although can hide . Main worry would be he would get booted up and down the field.

If i was to sum it up i would say the future for Holt is a mid level English championship player while Allan is league 1-2

On how many occasions have you seen him play?

Bullshit! Much better to be champions no matter how. Once we are back where we belong then we can build on our own and I will agree with you.

Yeah that worked for us this year.

I'd rather lose with our own players than win with others. Not that that follows.

I was asking whether you've seen him play, not whether he's "better" than Allan.

See, you can actually answer! My point is, Law has a fine scoring record, but his overall play was hardly inspiring. Allan may not hit a barn door, but providing 17 assists is nigh as good as scoring 10 goals. We would prefer a midfield wh provides as much goals as they score, wouldn't we?

On how many occasions have you seen him play?

watch him when he was at hearts and raith a few times for there first teams .Used to watch quite a bit of the youth football, not so much anymore after everything that happened to us. He played against us a couple of times from memory( remember he scored a screamer against us).

How many times have you watched him and Allan?

is there a set amount before you are allowed an opinion?

watch him when he was at hearts and raith a few times for there first teams .Used to watch quite a bit of the youth football, not so much anymore after everything that happened to us. He played against us a couple of times from memory( remember he scored a screamer against us).

How many times have you watched him and Allan?

is there a set amount before you are allowed an opinion?

You can have an opinion whenever you like. I was just intrigued as you said that Winks would be a great signing. You must spend some amount of time and money if you are watching Rangers, Hearts, Raith and the Spurs youth teams. Fair play to you. :tu:

You can have an opinion whenever you like. I was just intrigued as you said that Winks would be a great signing. You must spend some amount of time and money if you are watching Rangers, Hearts, Raith and the Spurs youth teams. Fair play to you. :tu:
you can watch the football for free mate online including reserve football down south but shhh don't tell anyone. Some could say i am a vip of football. Prefer that to watching telly never been able to sit and watch programs with ads every two seconds.

Spent many a penny following Rangers to most games for years and years home and abroad.Fell out of it a couple of years ago only made a handful since then.Had a Season ticket (bar maybe two years when i started my businesses) since i left school at fifteen and started working. Missing the euro trips like mad had hoped for decent pre season trip this year.

Youth football here followed for quite a while watching family members my whole family is football daft even my old mum goes part of having 3 boys i guess.

you can watch the football for free mate online including reserve football down south but shhh don't tell anyone. Some could say i am a vip of football. Prefer that to watching telly never been able to sit and watch programs with ads every two seconds.

Spent many a penny following Rangers to most games for years and years home and abroad.Fell out of it a couple of years ago only made a handful since then.Had a Season ticket (bar maybe two years when i started my businesses) since i left school at fifteen and started working. Missing the euro trips like mad had hoped for decent pre season trip this year.

Youth football here followed for quite a while watching family members my whole family is football daft even my old mum goes part of having 3 boys i guess.

You sit watching streams of Spurs youths? I'm not entirely sure those games are shown.

I was asking whether you've seen him play, not whether he's "better" than Allan.

See, you can actually answer! My point is, Law has a fine scoring record, but his overall play was hardly inspiring. Allan may not hit a barn door, but providing 17 assists is nigh as good as scoring 10 goals. We would prefer a midfield wh provides as much goals as they score, wouldn't we?

you asked.....

So you have seen Holt more often than Allan? Cool, what's his attributes then?