surely not!!!!!!

We wasted about £9 million on him. A very limited player at his peak, an absolutely awful one in recent seasons.

Awful since he moved to centre half, before that top goal scorer.

Not one of our best players over the years, but did the job for the team and Manager.

Awful since he moved to centre half, before that top goal scorer.

Not one of our best players over the years, but did the job for the team and Manager.

His highest return was 5 goals until we were in the third division. He was getting paid £16k per week to score goals against some of the very worst teams in European football.

His highest return was 5 goals until we were in the third division. He was getting paid £16k per week to score goals against some of the very worst teams in European football.

Don't think he played up front before we were in the third division.

I wish everybody would stop blaming players/management for taking a wage they have been offered.

He has 3 league titles, 3 league cups and 2 Scottish cups with us in 5 seasons before admin.

2 titles in 3 after then.

I'm the first to think he's done but are we really going to attack the like of Jig for our failures?

He never forced us to sign contracts.

He has 3 league titles, 3 league cups and 2 Scottish cups with us in 5 seasons before admin.

I'm the first to think he's done but are we really going to attack the like of Jig for our failures?

C'mon LucyBlue get with the programme. It's all McCulloch's fault, he chose his own salary, he picked the side and chose where he should play, he didn't leave when liquidation happened the bastard, he didn't spend enough time as a 12 year old working on his touch and he shouldn't have aged. When you think about it he's like the love child of Peter Grant and that mental blogger in Ireland. Well you'd think he was when you read how some Rangers supporters speak about him. I hope we give a contract just to watch some of the deranged loons on here combust.

I really can't understand why we should think footballers should think "I didn't play good this week so I don't deserve my wage" If we have a bad day at the office do we think like that. Jig and Ally were given a contract and have every right to get paid in full whether we think they deserved it or not.