Official: Wes Foderingham Signs Three Year Deal

We should also remember that Goram signed for Hibs from Second Division Oldham and even Woods bounced around the First and Second English Divisions before joining us (though did break into the England setup after joining Norwich).

I don't think anyone is saying Woderingham will spur thousands of fans into buying tickets but at a club still struggling for money and in a crap league, he seems a sensible enough signing with the potential to do well.

It's very reminiscent of 2006.

An abomination of a season results in the acquisition of a highly respected coach who likes football played the proper way. There then follows the arrival of a series of relatively obscure players, some of whom the manager had dealt with previously, and a couple who were better known.

For Warburton's sake he had better get off to a flyer as the support will turn on him and no doubt the board will announce that more funds were available if he had wanted them. I still think that his way is correct, but by God, he's making a noose for himself.

It's very reminiscent of 2006.

An abomination of a season results in the acquisition of a highly respected coach who likes football played the proper way. There then follows the arrival of a series of relatively obscure players, some of whom the manager had dealt with previously, and a couple who were better known.

For Warburton's sake he had better get off to a flyer as the support will turn on him and no doubt the board will announce that more funds were available if he had wanted them. I still think that his way is correct, but by God, he's making a noose for himself.

I hope like PLG he doesn't miscalculate the opposition. It seems we aren't going to be making many more signings which is rather peculiar. I doubt Jose Mourinho would get more than 5 good games a season out of David Templeton.

I hope like PLG he doesn't miscalculate the opposition. It seems we aren't going to be making many more signings which is rather peculiar. I doubt Jose Mourinho would get more than 5 good games a season out of David Templeton.

What is that statement based on ?

I think folk need to realise that we will not be making any big name signings - we have neither the cash or the appeal (currently).

We need to be looking at promising, young players with a desire to improve, and win things. Where we get them from is irrelevant if they do the job required of them. We need a TEAM of players rather than a group if individuals with good reputations.

The manager obviously has a belief in the player, that he has the potential to, at the very least provide a reliable backup to Bell, or to challenge for the regular No. 1 spot.

Good luck to the lad.

He's still young and I'm sure he will do well. Maybe a wee bit of competition between Wes and Cammy will do them both the world of good.

From what I've seen on a few YouTube videos he looks not bad and doesn't seem frightened to move about the box .Also he can punch a ball without looking like a right tit.

Edited by bluesea75