Yes, I can just imagine him coaching someone on how to leave the pitch when substituted with dignity and respect, or how not to blame a colleague for a pass that you were too slow to latch on to, or how not to talk a pile of self-serving unadulterated shit to the newspapers before every game. Yep, I can see tit all now...and as for badge kissing ;)

I'd rather a bad loser than someone who lets games pass them by and/or accepts poor quality.

We all have our faults and Miller is far from ideal but I stand by my comments. :)

Good news. Perhaps more likely Kenny Miller will have a player/coach role going forward.

I'd rather Kenny Miller was nowhere near our 1st team or Murray Park. Finding out he'd managed to trigger an automatic contract extension was a massive disappointment.

I'd rather Kenny Miller was nowhere near our 1st team or Murray Park. Finding out he'd managed to trigger an automatic contract extension was a massive disappointment.

Although, if we get a decent trio of strikers I would have no objection to Miller being available as an occasional sub or to give the others a rest in mid winter. He's a perfectly good player for the level we're at, though obviously not first choice No.9.

Although, if we get a decent trio of strikers I would have no objection to Miller being available as an occasional sub or to give the others a rest in mid winter. He's a perfectly good player for the level we're at, though obviously not first choice No.9.

He was mostly rotten on the pitch last season, plus I think he's exactly the type of player who could cause dressing room unrest and start turning players against the new manager if he's unhappy about Mark Warburton's team selections and tactics. I know the Club's not swimming in cash, but personally I'd rather pay Kenny Milller to leave than pay him to stay.

I'd rather a bad loser than someone who lets games pass them by and/or accepts poor quality.

We all have our faults and Miller is far from ideal but I stand by my comments. :)

Fair enough my good man, for what it is worth I thought that he was a very good player and massively underrated previously in our colours (same was true when he was in the tim colours :mad:)

However, like yourself, when referring to last season I stand by my comments. I do understand that as a sportsman when the body can no longer do what the mind is telling it to, your frustration levels are rocketing, and when you make a run with your aged limbs and the dork doesn't release the pass you hit sky-rocketing levels. Yet still, Jig like he started hounding refs, feigning injury, diving and being totally reckless in his own tackles. Permissible in a ten year old, perhaps, for a couple of games but not on the field of adult play. Last season our most experienced pros (and the hired ned) were an embarrassment, game in, game out in cheating, conniving and hypocrisy.

Edited by SteveC