Official: James Tavernier and Martyn Waghorn both sign 3 year deals!

Zeefuik was a real handful against us (never mind the defence we had then) and sure knew how to score in the Championship. I would be surprised if he doesn't go back to Hearts, unless some EPL / English Championship team happens by. Or indeed some low-key German team.

I wasn't impressed with Zeefuik. He reminds me of Christian Nade, big and strong but with no real ability. I reckon Hearts will take him or another SP side, but I doubt he's at a level for EPL/EC.

I wasn't impressed with Zeefuik. He reminds me of Christian Nade, big and strong but with no real ability. I reckon Hearts will take him or another SP side, but I doubt he's at a level for EPL/EC.

I see where you're coming from it I think he could do a job for us this season. However, he's not the type of player warbs would be likely to sign exactly for that reason. Can't see him developing beyond a mediocre spl cf

big dumpling but does seem to have an eye for goal. SPL and no better, IMHO

He's taller than Aird :) . Unlike Aird it seems he is a good player so I welcome this with open arms. Waghorn I am not so sure about with a very poor goal scoring record of 25 goals in 148 games but we shall see. He is moving to a much lower level.

Am I allowed to say 25 goals in 148 games is a 'very poor' goal scoring record for a striker or are you going to start crying about this as well :)?

You're allowed to say whatever you desire SBS, I'm not the law around here.

I've never heard of either of them so I'll make no judgements yet. I agree that 25 goals in 148 games doesn't suggest he's prolific however I guess I'd need more context before making my mind up. How many of those matches he actually started, was he in a struggling side, did he have a partner or was he playing one up, without that kind of information it's difficult to judge him. Someone who knew him described him as 'bustling' to me and I'm not sure it was meant as a compliment. I'll give him 15 minutes in our jersey before writing him off as a dud...

Waghorn I am not so sure about with a very poor goal scoring record of 25 goals in 148 games but we shall see.

I agree that 25 goals in 148 games doesn't suggest he's prolific however I guess I'd need more context before making my mind up.

What Waghorn said yesterday....

“I am quite fortunate that I can play in a number of positions. I can play as the main striker or out wide, so I’m versatile.